Thursday, January 6, 2011

Celebrating New Years somewhere in the world on a secluded sandy white beach…

Yes, that’s right I celebrated my New Years in probably one of the most amazing places I’ve ever been to. Clear skies, sandy white beach, and turquoise blue water. My group and I decided to spend our New Years together. We all rented these beach fales for the weekend and had a great time together. The day was bittersweet for me. It was one of my close friends birthday that day, and up until this year I usually celebrated her birthday with her. My last year’s New Years was spend with all my college friends in my college town. This year I was clear across the world, somewhere where it’s the last place in the world for the sun to set. I celebrated it with people I just met a few months ago although I feel like I’ve known them forever. We spent the weekend laying out on the beach, snorkeling, listening to music, playing baseball on the beach, eating, and even going on a canopy walk. There’s not really to much more to say about this weekend. I feel that pictures could justify this great time, more than my words can. So enjoy!!
My fale for the weekend.

Yea, its as nice as it looks.

The staircase up to the canaopy walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment