Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tearful Goodbyes and Days Before the Big Day!

Tearful goodbyes is what consisted of this past weekend.  A bunch of my friends came into town to have one last night of  festivities before I leave. I had a blast, and it was so good to hang out with them. I couldn't ask for better friends. I'm really going to miss them, but it helps knowing that they support me fully. I have 4 days until I leave, and I think I have felt feelings about the situation that I didn't even know exsisted. Tomorrow I am going to continue packing (which by the way I am failing miserably at by procrastinating hugely) I am going out tomorrow night with a really good friend for drinks and dinner. (It will be our last time hanging out so another tearful goodbye here I come) Then the weekend will be filled with last minute errands and spending as much time with the family as possible. I can tell that me leaving is already taking a toll on my mom and I know that day at the airport is going to be really hard for her, which in turn, is going to make it really hard on me.
Not much else to say really...overwhelmed with emotion. It's weird... when I'm excited the days seem to go by soooo slowly, but in those moments of nervousness and anxiousness they couldn't go by quicker. Here are pics from my farewell night with my friends. :-)

                                                             Love these people!!!!!
                   Love these guys.... even though they drive me crazy sometimes. :-)

My crazy friends and roomates in college

No comments:

Post a Comment