Thursday, August 19, 2010

Patience is NOT a virtue of mine....

What I've learned through this Peace Corps process: Being patient, is NOT something I'm good at. Let me be more specific. When it comes to other people I have no problem with patience but when its me, I have none whatsoever. I have been through ups, downs, and hoops of fire trying to get all the requirements done for my application. It's been five long months and its finally done!! I am anxiously awaiting for my infamous
"blue envelope." The contents of that infamous blue envelope contain the where and when of my life for the next two years. I'm excited, I'm happy, I'm nervous and most definitely...I'm scared. I can't wait. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your invitation to Samoa! You're the first I've heard that's been invited. I'm very excited to meet you in LA.

    ReplyDelete