Monday, December 13, 2010

Low point

Tuesday, October 26, 2010
So today was a rough day as well as an okay day. I’m still not fully comfortable with my host family and I really struggle with trying to find a happy medium between hanging out with them, having alone time, and hanging out with other PCV’s. Hopefully as time goes by I will be able to find that medium. Furthermore, another issued I’m having is with the food. The food is good…there’s just sooo much of it! It’s life a 4 course meal for every meal! I just can’t eat all that. My running is definitely going to be on an increase. Language class is going okay for the most part. The hard part is it being for 8 hours a day. I find that during class I am able to follow well, but retaining it and applying it is a whole different story. I would have to say my background in Spanish is helping. I miss a lot of people from my group, and I’m really looking forward to seeing them on Thursday and Friday. Also I talked to Natalie and Rachael today and they helped break down the schedule for me to help me not feel so overwhelmed. It def gave me things to look forward to so that seven weeks doesn’t feel like an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment